Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Raising Funds for the Animals

The poster is finally ready!! Thanks to my friend (Aquanova digital) who sponsored did the poster for me! I have lemongrass house singapore, IFJ photography, Happydogz and expresso lab who are some of the sponsors. There will be performances, fashion show, a raffle and a silent auction that night. Please do come and help raise the funds for the animal shelter based in Egypt. They are an NGO but unlike NGO's here, they don't get any funding by the Egyptian government. They rely of public kindness and donation and on events like this to raise money for their shelter to stay open. So many asked me why I am doing this. IT is for the animals I am doing it for. Whether they are based here or overseas, I will help when I can. Yes sure there are lots of animal shelter locally that I can help out and I have offered my services to them. I also know that they have gotten funding from the public too so why not raise awareness on those animals not in our backyard? They surely need our  help too. So why don't you come and join in a night of entertainment. It is for a good cause. All monies raised will go towards the shelter TOUCH OF LIFE.

Please contact me on 012-3027658 to purchase the tickets or you can email on happydogz13@gmail.com.

Thank you.