Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adoption

I am amazed at people's action. In fact it never ceases to amaze me how irresponsible people can be when it comes to pet ownership. That irresponsible ownership has led to someone else to take up the responsibility. Recently, someone I know found a female dog sitting in front of her gate. Sorry I stand corrected, this dog followed her car back to her house. For days she sat outside the house. She would cry and howl as she wanted to come into the house. Why the dog chose her, I don't know. It was as if this dog took this house as her own. Unfortunately, my friend already has other dogs in the compound. She did try her best to introduce this dog to hers but this dog kept snapping at her dogs so left with no alternative, she had to send her to SPCA. She did call around before handing her over and when she left SPCA, the dog was howling and crying. She was so heartbroken as she couldn't do more for this dog. She did take the dog to the vet to get her checked up and found the dog had blood parasites and heart worm. So if anyone reading this blog would like to get a dog, please visit SPCA or PAWS. Every dog deserve a chance to life.