Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo Shoot

On Saturday, I had a last minute doggy shoot. I looked at the clouds and prayed that the skies would not open up and bless us with a shower. Besides being therapist, I am also a photographer. There were three little dogs, very young and very energetic. Thankfully, my friend brought her maid to help out. No sooner did we turn our heads, one was off running the other direction! So there was the maid who was chasing after one dog, another got lose and off goes the owner in the other direction for the other dog! But all ended up well. After requesting that the dogs be taken for a VERY long walk to tire them out, it was time for their photography session. It wasn't as easy as sit, stay and click. They could not sit still. So as a photographer, my job is to be patient, clear instruction to the owner and the dogs and be ready to click the camera! The result, a beautiful shot of the three little ones below.