Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cat and Gerbil Shoot

On a public holiday, I was working. While the new Sultan was being coronated, I was shooting 3 cats and a gerbil. Now, I've never shot cats before and this was my first ever cat shoot. They really are independent animals! They dictated when they want to be shot, when they will sleep and when they are ready to have their photos taken. Wow, very diva behaviour but I had fun shooting them. Anyway while I was waiting for the princesses and 1 prince to get ready for their photo opportunity, I had great fun shooting a gerbil! He was a perfect subject. He stood still, posed for me and looked really pretty in a pink bow. I know it's a HE but honestly he looked adorable in that pink bow!


Finally one of the cats was ready for her photo to be taken. Here's the result!

These are just two of the photos that I took on that day. 


I am currently doing a promotional price of RM150 for pet photography till the end of April. It makes a great keepsake of your pets. You will get all the photos taken plus one photo beautifully packaged in a two fold cover. I can be reached on 012 302 7658. The shoots can either be at home or outdoors.