Friday, November 11, 2011

Dog training

I have been asked many times by a number of dog owners whether I'm a dog trainer as I am an animal communicator. My answer has always been the same..'NO I am not a dog trainer. I am an animal communicator.' I talk to animals, find out what is troubling them and relate it to the owner. And find some kind of compromise if need be between the owner and pet. So there is a negotiation between the two.

A dog trainer, trains the behaviour of the dog to perform certain things like, sit, stay, stop jumping on the guests and owner...etc. you get the idea. I am sure many of you have heard of Cesar Milan..he's a dog whisperer aka dog trainer. Anyway, for those of you who want to learn on how to train your dogs to behave, please have a look at this link below. This trainer enforces positive training on the dogs. I am sure you will find training tips as I did. Enjoy!

http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/blog/effects-training-dog-brain/