Monday, March 31, 2014

Dogs with Cancer

Recently our boxer who is now turning 12 had 2 lumps removed on two different occassions. On the second occassion we had the vet test out the lump and found out that it was cancerous and a nasty skin cancer. I have been noticing that she has been losing weight, and recently since her last operation she's been having more lumps. 

Previously she was on brown rice diet with vegetables, carrots and beef but she was finding it difficult and was recurgitating so, I've switched her diet to more organic, sweet potatoes, green vegetables, barley and salmon diet. This has stopped her from throwing up and she loves it. She doesn't recurgitate and I've been giving her healing and using my Young Living Oils which she loves. She will lie down, while I apply the oils on her hair, and do my healing. 

Shes not in any pain. Since she's 12 there isn't a point to put her through chemo. So, while she is comfortable and in no pain. Switching her diet, healing is working.