Monday, January 6, 2014

Dehydration

theI am a true believer for cooking for your pets. After all my pets are my babies and I am their carer so they deserve the best in the food they are eating and that includes treats. They are already eating home cooked food and home bake biscuits. I decided to take a step further, beef jerkies. I've made these before and they gobble it up in 1 second..actually i don't think it made it to 1 second...more like half a second. If anyone want to order home made beef jerky please contact me on 016-3940968 or email me on irenefrancine@happydogz.com.my.

Just placed in the dehydrator

the process has started. 

It takes 2 days for these to be ready. Its a slow process so if you want to order, please be patient and I'll make it fresh for you. 

Have a great day!