Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas present

This is brandi, we adopted her 3 years ago. She was a little thing. Mixed breed poodle/beagle. She would pee and miss her tray, she would eat up her poo maybe cos her fosterers scolded her when she messed up. I was wondering why this girl never poo only to discover she was eating it.

So, her retraining began. I first assured her everyday that it's ok to poo and there's nothing wrong with it. I will clean it up. I didn't scold her and this process took almost a month before she was comfortable with the whole poo issue. We were fortunate to already have an older dog. She watched him and learned very quickly to do her business outside when we take both of them out for their walks. 

Today she is a very well behave dog, playful, cheeky, loving, caring and I will never ever replace or be rid of her. She's out little baby. 

All it takes is a little patience and training.