Friday, December 20, 2013

Hawaii holidays

We have arrived in hawaii. After 15 hours plus transit, I'm sitting at the resort, soaking in the sun and the cool breeze. A much welcome weather. Even though I'm living in Malaysia, the cool air here makes all the difference. Yes it is warm here too but not as hot as back home. Facing me is the marina where yachts are anchored. We had a helicopter ride and snorkeling. The water here is nice and cool and the visibility incredible! I like the beach and a much needed break from the city. I know when I return to Malaysia work will resume, appointments to fill and back to what I love to do. Even as a therapist and animal communicator, I need a rest to recharge. So from hawaii, aloha and maholo! Merry Christmas to all and keep you four legged ones safe and sound. If you are having a white winter, keep your four legged friends warm. 
 
I wish I could bring my little ones to the trip but the flight is too long for them. Not a day goes by I do not miss them.