Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vain dogs

Have you got a dog that walks past the mirror, stops and looks at him or herself? Well I have.  At first I thought that this is a coincidence. He's never seen himself in the mirror before. Than I started noticing that everytime he walked past the mirror he would physically stop and look at himself at the mirror and not in a quick glance way but actually stop, look and admire himself!! I've never seen such a sight!! It was pretty amusing and still is today. My westie is 6 years old this year and every time he passes the mirror he makes it a point to look at himself. It doesn't help when my husband keeps telling him 'handsome boy' and you know what, he knows he is!! :D Here's a photo of him looking at himself at the mirror. He is a little bit scruffy. He is due for a cut soon!

Aren't I handsome!!
Photo: IFJ Pet Photography