Sunday, January 8, 2012

12 Feb 2012 - Lovers and Leashes

On the 12th February, nearing to Valentine's day, SPCA is organizing an event called Lovers and Leashes. It sounds very S&M but rest assured, it is all about your pets on that day. There will be booths set up, a play pen area for your little ones to play and proceeds of that day goes to cat sterilization in Jaya One.


I will have a table on that day whereby I will be promoting Nzymes for pets. This is an anti oxidant for your pets. It is not only confine to dogs but also to birds, horses, cats..etc. The products Nzymes, promotes a better health for your pets. I have been giving this to my two little ones. My male westie who usually seem lazy, sleepy and slow, is now very alert, active and it shows in his eyes. It's as if he's come alive! I discovered Nzymes on the internet some years ago. I decided to read up on this as I wanted to give my dogs a healthy diet. Upon reading the testimonials, I decided to purchase this product and try it out. It turns out, it was the best thing I have purchased for my dogs. As a Canine Myofunctional Therapist, I am always on a look out for holistic product for your pets. Nzymes provides your pets with enzyme rich food plus a powerful antioxidant protection. The live ingredients add the key nutrition needed for a long and vital life and quality building blocks a pet's body needs to cleanse toxins and free radicals from soft tissues to maintain the normal healthy functioning of the immune system. With today's pet food sold in the shops, there aren't enough nutrition in their food for our pets. I cook for my dogs. I do so because I know what goes into my dog's stomach but I am also concern that they do not get the nutrition and enzymes they need. So, Nzymes helps protect my dog from illnesses and I must admit, both my dogs are in good health.

Aside from providing protection for your pets, Nzymes full range product aids for dogs that has itchy skin, yeast smell. This product has helped in the dog's skin problems, aids in hip dysplasia, joint health, post operative recovery, paralysis, nerve damage and much more other ailments. You can read about the benefits of Nzymes in their website on: www.Nzymes.com