Monday, March 25, 2013

Animal Communication Workshop

2 DAY WORKSHOP


Finally I've decided to hold my first ever workshop on animal communication. It will be held on the 20-21 April 2013 @ the Happydogz Holistic Centre, 110 Jalan Terasek 2, Bangsar. The two day workshop is aimed at opening up your ability to communicate to your pets. To understand why your pets behave the way they do. It will develop a closer bond between you and your pets.  It will be a full 2 days.
The workshop consist of:

Grounding

Meditation

Protecting yourself

Communicating with your past animals

Finding lost animals


Energy Exchange for the workshop: RM700 (payment before 10th April 2013) Thereafter RM850.

So if you are interested in participating in the workshop, call me on 016-3940968 or email me @
irenefrancine@happydogz.com.my