Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happydogz Holistic Centre

I have recently opened up a holistic centre for canines for their therapy session. Some may wonder why from house calls I open a centre up and incur cost, easy, the centre helps me to save on journey time and be able to help more dogs that need it. This has been on my mind for a while and finally I decided why not just do it. That way I can bring more holistic products for your canines and bring awareness to the owners on what is better for your dogs. So, I've researched and found toys that are hardy, home made soap, walkies belt that hold poo bags, wet wipes and even a compartment for your phone, natural shampoos for your dogs, holistic dog food that is better for your dog, natural creams that heal, supplements that helps with your dog's gut, skin problem and hair shedding and many more ailments.

No doubt it may cost a little more but think about it..your dog will be happier, your vet bills will lower. My muscle therapy lowers the risk of muscle injury in your dog, increases the oxygen flow in the dog's blood supply which in turn supports a healthy dog. The supplements aids in your dog's gut keeping him in optimum health. I've even got home made soap which has jojoba oil, eucalyptus and lemon grass essential oil. One person even commented how the soap helped her dog's skin and now her dog has itched less because of the soap and the cream. All the products in the shop has been imported.

For those who would like to see what else i have in the shop, drop in. If you want treatment for you dog, please call for an appointment on 016-3940968. Additionally, I also offer animal communication for your pets not just canines.